JPOGmods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna escape out of limits?? then come here and Do the MOD!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please be advised that you have to be a member before you can see or download anything on this site thank you -jfrog

Mapusaurus and Baryonyx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jfrog
Admin
Jfrog

Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Empty
PostSubject: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am

Please be advised that these mod REQUIRES the giganotosaurus mod

image here
Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Simjp_10

Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Simjp_11

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://jpog.all-up.com
procompsognathus100

procompsognathus100

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Awesome mod,but I have a question,is the baryonyx skin at the bottom of the tml?

Also,why does my game crash and I cannot load another saved game,when I downloaded the TML?
Back to top Go down
Jfrog
Admin
Jfrog

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 am

oh good question when you save the old game before you installed the dino the SAV tells itself that there is an error and sad to say that the old park cannot load anymore unless you remove the new dino and put back the old files..............
but you can allways make another island
and by the way there is a law in MSTing that you should arranged the dino names alphabetically

and i repeat these requires the Giganotosaurus mod
Back to top Go down
procompsognathus100

procompsognathus100

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:53 am

Yes,I understand that it requires the giga mod. But what I found odd,is why did you include dead skins for the new dinos?Maybe that is why my game crashes - too many MST in one tml
Back to top Go down
Jfrog
Admin
Jfrog

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 am

you know i'll tell you something
there are two methods of MST
1.The dead skin mod-a MST that remove all the dead skins
2.Advance MST-which only 2 knows how to do this, this MST successfully adds a dino to the TML without removing its originality and the difference is that in the first method the dinos don't have dead skin anymore and the second method is that all the dinos including the new one will have dead skins, its like original
and i'm using the second method
Back to top Go down
procompsognathus100

procompsognathus100

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Oh,ok.Yeah I think I saw that somewhere.But,can you MST the bary skin and its dead skin in this tml for me?I uploaded it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please MST it in that TML. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Royalraptor

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Jfrog Why do you not using Acro model for The mapu, because i think Acro is Perfect
Back to top Go down
Jfrog
Admin
Jfrog

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm

yeah for you but sorry no offense for me Charcha is the best
and sorry the other mods i promise have a delay they will be posted on march 11
Back to top Go down
carno123

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:25 pm

hey how do you install a skin/mod?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mapusaurus and Baryonyx   Mapusaurus and Baryonyx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mapusaurus and Baryonyx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JPOGmods :: MODS !!! :: New mods-
Jump to: